it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Sunday, September 03, 2006

i had enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. why are you imagining things that arnt tre all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? i had enough enough enough. why cant i have more than ine good friend? and you dont take the same subs as me also right, so how would you have the chance to go to aerogreen? please, stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp it.


okay. im feeling better