it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Things that made me :(
Mum didnt let me go out on Friday cause she thought I was going out with someone she didnt like.
The stupid activity sheet for CL wasn't even the one I did.
(That equals to 2hours of my lifetime wasted)
The pictures I put into the CL ppt slides where all deleted.
(That equals to 1hour of my lifetime wasted)
Mum wanted to go out and I insisted that I stayed home and she comes nagging that I didnt want to go out with her anymore.
my dad just shut up when I was scolded for not telling my mum that I was dining out for lunch when in actual fact, my dad was the one to tell me to dine out and he should have told my mum.
Mum let me wait for her for 30mins, standing up. She walks BLOODY slow I tell you. Even marathons would have been over.
I was used by my mum to get money from dad. like sgdgfyweysghhgey please.
Its all about my bro my bro my bro. I make sure I die one day, see if they cared.

I've cried enough, byebye.