it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Thursday, August 24, 2006

If you said you wanted to take out the computer from the start, then you should have taken it out long ago. Don't give fucking excuses please. I don't study?! What fuck, there you go again lah. You don't even know the results I'm producing okay, cause you don't even care. Why should I care when you don't. It totally makes sense. This fucking family doesnt even care if I pass my tests or not, all you just do is chant like there's no tomorrow when you see me use the computer. Please lah, check me out in the afternoon okay. I don't use the bloody computer lah. Stop saying that "I dont know if you will pass this time, keep using the computer. If you dont pass, I'll ask jiejie to delete ALLLLLLLLL the things in there" Delete LAH, go ahead. See what korkor will do, I bet he'll just bash you up into pieces cause all his files are gone. And plus, its not the computer's fault okay. Its my brain and mentality whether I can do it or not. Stop blaming everything on technology. When I need to study, leave me fucking hell alone and DONT touch the damn computer lah. You simply dont understand you know, seriously. When I tell you DONT TEMPT ME, I mean it. How am I to concentrate when you are fucking hell using the computer in my fucking face. And dont come telling me to go out and study. STUDYING NEEDS A COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT. Get that in your punny brain I tell you, shitheads. I hate technology. Asshole.