it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I hate people who push the job to me. And I mean EVERY SINGLE THING. Fk. What the hell. Don't come give me that kind of attitude where you are the BOSS of everything. Cause you fking hell don't have the right to be one. What makes you one?! Asking you to do a teeny weeny task is so BIG to you. Why are you pushing everything to other people. And you'll get HALF the credit even when you dont do anything. Do you think its fair. If you think it is cause you planned it, YOU ARE WRONG. I take my Wednesday afternoon to do all these, and you are out shopping. What is this man! Where's the justice?! I stress over it, you enjoy yourself. I can't even do my work at all, because of this. And you don't even seem to be co-operating. Oh wait, how can you co-operate when you can't even help in ONE PATHETIC THING?! No wonder no one wants to do projects with you. NOW I SEE. Bye you stinking asshole.