it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Monday, August 07, 2006

CHILL DUDEY HEAD!
the world wont be as simple as what you think lah, it's always the case lah. look at my situation, isnt it even more fucking hell worse than yours? yours is only like one day thingy, and mine's like wtfh shit long. hurr, it's going to be worse later on, you'll see.

well, what ever it is, just chill lah dudey head! you'll always have me. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, maybe? hawhaw.

national days coming. (: