it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Why is it that each time I ask for someone's special need,
I get a stupid fucking scolding in the end.
Like was I even in the wrong? Its just a stupid show and you get so worked up lah.
I don't seem important to you at all okay, maybe I came frmo the drain.
The dirty stinkin old drain, I got picked up from there, that's where I'm from.
Where's the love, where's the "okay, let me help you" thing that a family should have.
Why are we almost into blame just by asking for a teeny weeny help.
I thank God I have friends in this world.
The ones that are really there to hear my cries and to cheer me up.
I don't give a damn about the other bad stuffs anymore.
Cause what I need is just friends to be there to keep me company.
Goon, Geraldine, Spice and bestie, the ones that rock my life the most.
I thank God for you, and you alone. (: