it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Thursday, July 06, 2006

SOMEONE. SAVE ME.
SOMEONE. HELP ME.
SOMEONE. STOP ME.
SOMEONE. WHERE'S THE SOMEONE?
i'm hell depressed and what ever lah. i think i'm going to cry out any second. what's with my life lah?! what's with everyone? ARGH. I THINK IM GOING TO CRY NOW. THE EFFING SONG IS MAKING ME WORSE. i can't seem to breath, i can't seem to smeile. i think i'm melting soon. i wanna hide, i wanna scream, i wanna scold, i wanna blast my ears with loud effing music. someone, please take me to the end of the world. i want to scream it all out. what's with me? is this depression? or is it some kind of mental breakdown? i keep telling myself, bear with it, it's going to be fine. it's going to end, it's going to change to the way you want it to change. but there'e no use. i cried already.