it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Friday, July 07, 2006

Fuck lah, I don't think I can go for the freaking play cause my fooking father just assumes that its too expensive, too far and I need to go for catechism class. Oh please lah, its by the fucking edusave please, the government pays?! Too far?! Take the fucking cab and you can fucking reach there in no time okay. And if you have a valid reason, you can don't go for class lah. Please lah, everyone has skipped at least ONE lesson lah. Wth. Kill me please. I'm pissed like some baba shit. :(