it's only US
I am Tiffany. Hello.
VICS STILL ROCKS!
OOOOOOOOOOOOWEN(:
I am Rachel. Hello.
NO NO! ITS NIC MAN!
PODOOOOOOOOOOLSKI(:

MILUBING!

WISHES
Tiffany's:
To be happy always.
To be nice to Goon.
To let Goon stop being retarded.
To let Goon have some sense of mind.
To let Goon have logic.

Rachel's:
To be happy always.
To love my Goon more than I love my Goon now.
Goon's mental breakdown over.
To make her change her mind to support Germany.

the cool ones
BACK TO RACHEL'S BLOG!
BACK TO TIFFANY'S BLOG!

messages

MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FADE

Thursday, July 20, 2006

And I thought life was easy
And it seems like the world's turning upside down.
The wrong way to everything.
This ain't what I want,
But why is God giving it to me.
I weep in one corner,
Telling myself is this being a hypocrite.
Why is one telling me the other,
and the other telling me other things.
I tried to sort things out,
But life just ain't this way.
Its giving me more than just troubles,
And making me find my own path of way.

Its not what you think, no no, its not.
But one's pushing the other, how am I to not.
Oh God, please help me,
Help me to be strong.
Help me to keep away from the fear,
and guide me to a path where I can lean on.

And I'm praying hard Oh Lord, that everything would be fine.
Cause I don't want just a stupid thing to affect friendships that could last forever.
I tried my best, I really did, and I hope you could see it from above.
Was the pressure a test for me, or Satan going in my way?
I pray hard every night, that the next day would be somewhat brighter.
But this is what I get, and I know its your plan.
Now I see that you want me to be strong, and I'm fighting it.
I'm trying hard, the best as I can, to learn something from it.
Thank you Lord, for this plan, but PLEASE if its possible,
that it would soon end. Amen.(: